Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Advice

Options
  • 04-09-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

Would anyone be able to tell me the exact distance between Stephen's Green and Portobello College.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to college in October.

I live in Dunshaughlin so I have to get the Bus Eireann 109 from here to Stephen's Green every morning and then the reverse of that to get home. I'm trying to cut down on the travel expenses and I need a rough idea of the distance between where the bus leaves me and college. If I can walk it it'll safe me a bundle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

It depends on what side of the green you get dropped off, but it's only 10-15 minutes walk. And quite a nice walk too. Even a choice of routes!

The Dublin Transportation Office journey planner is a useful little service

http://www.dto-journeyplanner.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Thanks, I thought it was something like four miles put then geography was never one of my good subjects.

Advertisement