Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Copying to PSP

• 04-09-2005 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭

Anyone else had this problem ?

I connect the psp to my pc, turn on usb and everything appears fine.
    If i copy any file across it appears to copy across but when i disconnect the psp the files are not there ???

Any ideas ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

What type of files are we talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Did you format the memory card? and the put music/videos/photos in the required folders?

Movies go into MP_ROOT - (then some other folder) - then paste them in this folder

Just google it and you'll find out what to do exactly

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Isn't there a naming scheme for the video files you copy onto the PSP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭ondafly

you need to "eject" the removable drive - otherwise wait a few seconds after the files have completed copying across, before disconnecting the usb cable.

same thing happens with USB sticks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Yeah OK, do what Kaisersose77 said, create two new files with MUSIC & PHOTOS in caps, but videos don't work by just creating a file.
    So when you created the two files, you copy your songs or your photos and then paste them on eather one of your files.
    Now for your videos, you need something called MPEG-4. I don't really now what it is or how to use it.
    It's all in the Instruction Manual so just give it a look. It's easy MmmKay!

• Advertisement
Advertisement