Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brazil v Chile inc goals ...lots of em

• 04-09-2005 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

3-0 atm 27 minutes gone.
    Juan
    Robinho i think
    Adriano

Heading for higher ....

great to watch tho :D

Unless your a chile fan.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

4-0

Adriano

LMAO.....

29 minutes gone

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Its on Bravo by the way, second goal was great to watch! What a team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

The second goal was amazing, Adriano, KaKa, Ronaldo and Rubinhio all involved in the goal. Wow!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Hmm, and some people think England can win the World Cup.

Nobody will stop Brazil if they play like this. Regardless of the opposition tonight, Brazil made it look so easy at times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Cracking goals Brazil are going to be unstoppable this time round.

I would of loved to have seen Adriano play with Robinho at Madrid this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Good to see Brazil giving the performances their squad merits, but remember this is Chile and its a different game altogether playing against such a poor team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Watched first half!!! all I could think about was how big a muppet Claridge(sp) is!!!! God he annoys my head!

Also notice how when commentators start listing off top strikers in World, e.g. Crespo for Argentina, Ruud for Dutch etc they have now replaced Owen for England with Rooney for England!! joke!!! another Beckham! wat happens if he gets sent off in Final..... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Big Nelly wrote:
    Watched first half!!! all I could think about was how big a muppet Claridge(sp) is!!!! God he annoys my head!

Like when Lucio scored the header :confused: Lucio is white , Juan is big and black and scored. Chile are in with a shout of qualifying not a poor team by any means just thumped and thumped well.

Claridge and Quinn commentating on the same game......uhhh theres a horrible thought.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    Like when Lucio scored the header :confused: Lucio is white , Juan is big and black and scored

yeah couldnt believe that! even after celebration finished and they could see his number and had slow replays of goal and celebrations they where still talking about Lucio! 2 minutes later the penny drops and you get "oh I think it was Juan?" "was it Juan" "Yeah it was Juan that opened the scoring!"

was rolling around laughing at them at that stage!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

And Ronaldinhio wasn't even playing!!! They have so much talent it's scary!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Was 4-0 the final score?

5-0
    Adriano hat-trick

Taken from Football 365's mediawatch:

A beautiful moment of comic genius from Steve Claridge, the ‘co-commentator’ with Adam Burton for Bravo’s coverage of Brazil v Chile...

Claridge: "Who’s that Brazilian who plays in midfield and looks like Juninho?"

Burton: "I’m not sure."

Claridge: "He plays in midfield. And he looks like Juninho."

Burton: "Um...I’m really not sure who you mean."

Claridge: "The Brazilian who plays for Barcelona in midfield and he looks a bit like Juninho."

Burton (the horrible truth beginning to dawn): "Ah...I think I know who you mean. I think you mean Deco."

Claridge: "That’s him."

Burton: "Except that he plays for Portugal."

Claridge (ignoring his moronic mistake and oblivious to the fact that he is now sounding increasingly like a slightly sozzled buffoon): "I keep thinking he’s called Dido or Dada, or something."

And then there was silence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Classic!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Taken from Football 365's mediawatch:

A beautiful moment of comic genius from Steve Claridge, the ‘co-commentator’ with Adam Burton for Bravo’s coverage of Brazil v Chile...

Claridge: "Who’s that Brazilian who plays in midfield and looks like Juninho?"

Burton: "I’m not sure."

Claridge: "He plays in midfield. And he looks like Juninho."

Burton: "Um...I’m really not sure who you mean."

Claridge: "The Brazilian who plays for Barcelona in midfield and he looks a bit like Juninho."

Burton (the horrible truth beginning to dawn): "Ah...I think I know who you mean. I think you mean Deco."

Claridge: "That’s him."

Burton: "Except that he plays for Portugal."

Claridge (ignoring his moronic mistake and oblivious to the fact that he is now sounding increasingly like a slightly sozzled buffoon): "I keep thinking he’s called Dido or Dada, or something."

And then there was silence.

But Deco is Brazilian... or was he actually pointing to another Brazilian thinking it was Deco?

Yeah Deco is Brazilian but Claridge was talking about the strength of Brazils midfield, even though Deco plays for Portugal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,044 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I suppose in a round about way he was right, though probably not on purpose.
    Could have been that he was saying even a great player like Deco couldn't get his game for Brazil, such is their strength in midfield, that he opted to use his Portugese citizenship to play international football..

Advertisement