Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Leopardstown ?

• 04-09-2005 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭

I am going to cancel my broadband contract with IBB at the end of the month.Does anyone know if NTL do broadband in the Leopardstown heights estate?(The guy behind the desk was culeless.)
    Or any recommendations for the best broadband service for that around that area would be appreciated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Don't know about Leopardstown Heights, but I'm in Sandyford Hall and have had NTL since late 2004. If you can get it then go for NTL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

I'm in the Gallops and it was offered to me also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

any update on this?! find out wats available/best in lep heights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

walshy123 wrote:
    any update on this?! find out wats available/best in lep heights?

It's a long shot but you could ring NTL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

I'm in Glenbourne park (leopardstown valley) & we've had it since Sept 2004, I don't see why you shouldn't have it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Eve e wrote:
    I am going to cancel my broadband contract with IBB at the end of the month.Does anyone know if NTL do broadband in the Leopardstown heights estate?(The guy behind the desk was culeless.)
    Or any recommendations for the best broadband service for that around that area would be appreciated?

CAll em............ and if your a subscriber to NTL basic use your acount number on thier site to check !!

Advertisement