Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scorched Earth - Savage Thrash metal from Killybegs

Options
  • 04-09-2005 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Scorched Earth Has anyone heard these guys? Thye are ****ing excellent. They play their own original Thrash metal. Are around 17-18 and are ****ing class.

Played in Battle of the Bands at 'Whiplash' metalfest in Sligo and should have won it. Came second but they were fab. If ye got a chance, head to see these guys if they play near ye. If they dont play near ye, travel to see them.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I wonder do they have any mp3's or even a website with audio samples?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 HomeBrewPlease

byte wrote:
    I wonder do they have any mp3's or even a website with audio samples?
    Unfortunately they dont yet? They recorded a 3 track cd in hteir bedroom when they were looking to get into the BOTB and it was brilliant. I think they may have recorded another couple of new tracks since but I cant be sure about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I had no idea they were from Killybegs - I didn't even notice a smell of fish :p

Seriously though, I saw them in Letterkenny a while back and the name reminds me that they were rather good. I had no idea they were from Killybegs though...

Advertisement