Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burger King Holiday Cheer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Kweiggie

LOL...if only that cheery feeling was held by the workers were true;)
    everytime i go into a drive thru (wont name names)i feel like im a dick, the look i get is almost one that says 'how dare u disturb me while im at work' :p , and god forbid i actually go to the tills to get some kids meal for my likkle one, i damn well need too do handstands and juggle sachets of ketchup before i get the attention of employees standin round chattin about whos hot and whos not!...well that rant aside, yes i do think he looks like abit tardish :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I clicked the 'offended' link only to be met with this slew of reasons why I shouldn't mind BK employees being referred to as idiots.

Ironically what I was actually hoping for was a dialog box where I could send a brief email the author to point out that I was actually offended that he thought his 'humourous effort' was worth the 60seconds of anyones life it takes to listen to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I think the above dots accurately portray my thoughts on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

weird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

i want my minute back.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Kweiggie

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭kkposse

what sh**te!!! :mad:

Advertisement