Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helpdesk ticket

Options
  • 04-09-2005 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Hi LAds

I transfered my subscription for the year last Friday week. I opened a helpdesk ticket for it but no one has addressed it yet. Any chance of having a look?

Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I Have made 4 Requests in the Help Desk 1 was read but nothing has been done been over a month now.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

jesus, set the ticket for the smods and we'll have a look if you like. To do this you must edit your original post and change the dept to smods.

powerhousedan, this is for your name change right?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Ok I updated this now..

please sort my ticket out. I transfered the money on the 27th of last month..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

not sure they want money transfered anymore.... :(

Is the helpdesk thingie really working.....tbh you seem to have a better chance contacting an admin thru this forum. I know it was introduced in place of the help forum but i've had an unresolved ticket thats a couple of months old....not really that important, i suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It works well if there's anything the Smods can do.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

**Boo the ticket system!!**

Maybe it'll take time to get organised, but what was wrong with the old forum system?
    In my humble, and possibly irrelivant opinion on the matter :D it just seems like a whole load of unnececary fuss for something that is very inefficient and slkow. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It wouldn't be any faster if it was on an open forum such as the old system tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

I sent mine 1 or 2 months ago.
    I understand your probably all busy.
    I wont be subsribing 'till someone replys to my ticket though ;P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Congratulations to the admins.

Boards.ie has officially reached The Big Time {TM}.

You really know you've made it big when people bitch about your helpdesk.

Pushing 3 weeks now :/

Now 50 bucks aint exactly a big deal thank god, if it was I would be knocking on peoples doors :)

Advertisement