Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned / unbanned for AH

Options
  • 05-09-2005 2:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

I got banned from AfterHours by WhtieWashMan.
    I didnt agree but ok whatever - i took it on the chin like a man .

But seriously , you dont really do much after that do you! how about letting us know why , and when the ban will be lifted and under what circumatances or even if it will be lifted at all??!!

Anyways, i gues i'm asking , when will i be unbanned??
    ive behaved my self , ive never been a troll , never flamed anyone there. just once for calling some racist ****er exactly what he was.
    its not like i'm a regular annoyance trying to pi$$ people off.

i just remebered beacuse , i was just about to give helpfull advise to somebody regarding socail smoking in 'A.H" and bam -no access! ...well, hows about it?

ps. i got bannned about 2wks ago
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

And you're about to get yourself banned from Feedback too. This should have been addressed in a PM to WWM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

feylya wrote:
    And you're about to get yourself banned from Feedback too. This should have been addressed in a PM to WWM.

Good lord lighten up!!!
    I thought it was rude to Pm moderators!, just trying to be polite!
    and i just seen another topic ' am i banned' so i thought it was the right place.

see, exactly my point - how was i meant to know?

1 small, unintetional mistake and Moderators come-a-running with all guns blazin'!!! ...jeez-laweez! :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Shhh! Don't question them, they'll ban you!

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

1639Charter_Defiance.gif

Well, for one, this is (As I have said before) the 'FeedBack' forum, not the 'FightBack' forum...
    There are sticky threads here, one of which containing a charter (or something similar TO a charter) which tells you how this forum works, stating, nice and clearly, that this is NOT the place to request answers regarding bannage, thread lockage and the actions of moderators.

I suggest you PM the appropriate moderator and 'politely' remind him of your predicament and request to be unbanned.

so if i called someone on pi racist!could i get banned?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

PlayaFlow wrote:
    Good lord lighten up!!!
    I thought it was rude to Pm moderators!, just trying to be polite!
    and i just seen another topic ' am i banned' so i thought it was the right place.

see, exactly my point - how was i meant to know?

1 small, unintetional mistake and Moderators come-a-running with all guns blazin'!!! ...jeez-laweez! :-/

Well, if you read the stickies on the top of this forum you know you should PM the mod first. It generally will solve 90% of cases.

Ignorance of rules etc is not an excuse. Life doesn't work that way. There has been a lot of crap on this forum lately from people who didn't bother to PM the mod involved about it so you might understand why people are getting annoyed by it.

Solution to this: Politely PM WhiteWashMan and ask him if the ban is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You know you were banned by WWM and you post here trying to find out when your ban is up?

Banned from feedback for a week, remind me via pm when your time is up so that I can unban you. I'll forget otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Go deal with it directly with WWM...how could it possibly be rude to PM mods???
    Oh just realized you won't be able to reply to this... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

if i recall, you were banned for direct personal abuse because someone didnt agree with your opinion.
    before that the majority of the posts i read from you were abusive and trolling in nature.
    i feel no need to let you back into the AH forum at all.

besides, im sure you can read this and AH next time you log out....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

OP
    please address this issue via PM
    closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement