Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All SuperModerators ! ! !

Options
  • 05-09-2005 5:10am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Smoderator.gif

TAKE IT YE HOOERS ! ! !

On a FeedBack level... Howdya loike dem biscuits!?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

<post count increasing spam>

lol :)

</post count increasing spam>

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

It just had to be done...
    I show no remorse concerning my actions...

...But I think now might be the right time to run and hide...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Which supermoderator posed for that photo?

what the spam bit about?

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Which supermoderator posed for that photo?

Gordon. Isn't he a sexy beast!?

• Advertisement

what the spam bit about?

It's a bad joke. I make a lot of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

RopeDrink wrote:
    I always thought his teeth would be bigger :/

RopeDrink wrote:

Yeah, simu is barely restraining herself tbh. I feel inadequate :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

/Cringe

meanwhile, in this universe...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

In fairness my hair doesn't normally look like that, I straightened it to fit into the photo.

• Advertisement

Took bloody ages to get the whole thing right.

What was it, three times we had to refit the suit?
    To be perfectly honest Gordy, the costume aside, the ****ing hair took ages to sort out aswell. This is the last time I'll be relying on one of you lot to pose for my cards.

Next time I'll just collect some funny rubbish from Google or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, but, come on, I look great there. Perfection takes time.

True but these are pictures for GATHERING CARDS, not some ****ing fashion magazine.

Hardly a fitting reason to waste everyones damn time making yourself look perfect for is it? icon8.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Gordon wrote:
    In fairness my hair doesn't normally look like that, I straightened it to fit into the photo.

lol
    I much prefered the afro tbh
    nice one Ropie :D

Danke Darling - Made especially for all you hard working mod types...

Of course, it also benefits 'me' seeing as it'll be used in one of the many Gathering Card games I have in the pipeline, so I thought I'd through it up here seeing as there are countless amounts of threads emerging that could really use the card.

Gordon, I'll refrain from commenting furthur on the issue, but thanks for posing anyhow. I'll send you that tenner as soon as I can.

Kindest regards x x x
    Aoife Dublin.

Also - People seem to have cooked up the idea from here that this should be PM'd to people thou hath banned.

RopeDrinkBoardPic01.gif

Of course, I doubt that you ever will, but hey - It's there, so you're free to use it biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'm sure it could be used in the prison forum :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

one day these mods are going to walk all over you den den den :)

I'm sure it could be used in the prison forum

That's exactly what they had suggested as well in that thread (You're creepy poster/post reading skills awe me)
    one day these mods are going to walk all over you den den den

Considering the amount of stuff I make per day, it was only natural for me to start throwing things up here, or for certain people - However, only specific people who ask for stuff from me actually get it - So it's a mixed bag :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

make me a chef brown sauce card or a coca cola one..which can be played with delicious results...after you make that 'go to bed card' of course ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement