Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there a river island in Galway?

Options
  • 05-09-2005 5:26am

also is there a topman or next?if so whereabouts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Castle Street for Topman and Next and Shop Street or maybe William Street for River Island afaik.

thanks simu!ive to get up next week to get ready for college and spend some of my hard earned money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

Isn't castle st the same as Edward square?

River Island is on Shop Street, right opposite easons

Number6 wrote:
    Isn't castle st the same as Edward square?

River Island is on Shop Street, right opposite easons

Oh yeah, that's the name I was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

try out john deeley's as well. tis on shop st. and try out schuh for well, shoes. Those two places give student discounts as long as you have your student id, so do try and remember to bring it along.

• Advertisement

Topshop gives a fairly good student discount too so I presume Topman does as well. Handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Pennys for the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

"Is there a river island in Galway"?

Yeah, it's called "Nun's Island" he he :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

They dress pretty well down there too-its the fashion centre of galway!!

nice to hear topman gives discounts!i wonder do river island?im dead excited about moving to galway for college.i think it will be great fun!so where is the best nightlife in galway?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

depends what you make of the places yourself.
    generally went to boo radleys,cp's,cba and gpo in first year.everybody has different preferences on where they want to go...i bassically just went to the place that had free in.

Advertisement