Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Odour during intercourse

• 05-09-2005 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

This may sound a little crude but I really would like to know if others have had experience of it.

During sex with my girlfriend we occasionally go into the doggy style position. I always notice straight away a very strong smell of sh1t. This lingers during the position. I usually have to hold my head back in order to stop gagging.

Don't get me wrong now. I love her dearly. She is exceptionally hygienic. It is just that with anyone else I have been in that position with I have never experienced that smell.

I was wondering whether anyone else out there has experienced this.

Does the fact that she orgasms quite frequently lead to maybe an involuntary reaction in that region?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Its probably something as simple as not wiping properly after using the toilet. It’s a tough one though. Not sure how you’d go about saying it to her? If you’re really really close you should be able to say it to her in a joking kinda manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭bacon?

had that with an x once, she obviousuly didn't wipe properly.

this is gonna sound odd, but i get a chocolate smell from my gf.

wtf's that all about.

better than feces though.

i can see this one being locked by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

You could always put a peg on your nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

bacon? wrote:

Maybe she uses Cocoa butter as a moisturiser, that smells like chocolate.

To the OP - tell your girlfriend to have a shower before you have sex... that is GROSS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

how about getting her some of those moist toilet paper wipes, you know the things for cleaning a baby when changing a nappy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

thats nasty, you shouldnt have to putt up with that ****

excuse the pun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

bacon? wrote:

wtf's that all about.

Sorry but that was the funniest thing I've every read.... I'd say it's the coco butter, it's nice to smell like chocolate...

I've just thought does she fart you know silent but violent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Jacko P wrote:

During sex with my girlfriend we occasionally go into the doggy style position. I always notice straight away a very strong smell of sh1t. This lingers during the position. I usually have to hold my head back in order to stop gagging.

She is exceptionally hygienic.

Thats very stange. I notice you say she's exceptionall hygenic. I mean, anyone who's anyway reasonably clean would not produce a smell out of pure uncleanliness. Even if they didn't wipe fully correctly after an occasion, they still wouldn't produce a problem like you have described.

I'm curious as to 2 things:

1) Why an earth do you keep doing the position if that is what results
    2) When you lick her, do you get that smell/taste. Its hard to believe that it comes from the anus unless its actually visibly filthy.

Maybe she passes wind in the said position involuntarily....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

trishw78 wrote:
    I've just thought does she fart you know silent but violent

Your farts smell of ****???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

No but it was just an idea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭lazylad

Febreeze...gets rid of bad smell without covering them up...
    Use that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

tell her to get colon cleansing.. Ben Affleck done it and look at him now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

maybe when the OP kneels upright, he can smell his own bum?

who knows?

try showering together, or start buying her scented anal wipes as a bit of a hint.

you could try those ones from Kandoo for kids :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

try showering together, or start buying her scented anal wipes as a bit of a hint.

That's a fairly obvious "hint" LOL..

OP.. just stop doing doggy style.. problem solved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Sounds like some more investigation is needed.

In the guise of rubbing her back, foreplay etc - get her to lie down and whilst rubbing and generally fooling about take a chance to have a sniff around.

If there's no smell then its probably the doggy style causing the problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Get into coprophilia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

I don't care if I get banned, this is the funniest thing I've read in at least a fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

I don't care if I get banned, this is the funniest thing I've read in at least a fortnight.
    I was just going to say the same, I can't stop laughing. :D

Anyway, it's a difficult issue to tackle. She would be embarassed if you told her, no matter how gently you put it. You could always buy baby wipes but not specify that they are for her to use (that's if you live together) and she might start using them.

And in reply to other suggestions:
    Febreze is for clothes, not for smelly anuses. :rolleyes:
    Scented anal wipes? Says a bit too much I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

You could always try using flavoured condoms. The smell is very strong, it might cover up the pooy smell...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

blame it on yourself and pretend ilke your all embarressd...go and have a shower and if she goes down on u ask her if she can get it...then just say 'it must be u then'...u'd be a braver man than most if u did...u could always try the already suggested shower or bath thing too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Tell her you're trying an anal plug on her and discretely slip in a clove of garlic. Or a Glade plug-in.

Tiffany wrote:
    And in reply to other suggestions:
    Febreze is for clothes, not for smelly anuses. :rolleyes:
    Scented anal wipes? Says a bit too much I think...
    Eh, I think you'll find that Febreeze suggestion may have been ever so slightly sarcastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

mr_angry wrote:
    Or a Glade plug-in.
    I hear they last up to 8 weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

Jacko P wrote:
    This may sound a little crude but I really would like to know if others have had experience of it.

Don't get me wrong now. I love her dearly. She is exceptionally hygienic. It is just that with anyone else I have been in that position with I have never experienced that smell.

Does the fact that she orgasms quite frequently lead to maybe an involuntary reaction in that region?
    “Are you for real?”
    I don’t know what to say about that one, Unless you do it in the shower or outdoors.or buy her a beday. That way you’ll avoid the smell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Jacko P wrote:
    I usually have to hold my head back in order to stop gagging.
    Classic, I hope she is reading this!
    How could it be not wiping properly? unless there is actual visible crap on her arse. Could she be farting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

rubadub wrote:
    Classic, I hope she is reading this!
    How could it be not wiping properly? unless there is actual visible crap on her arse. Could she be farting?
    No beating round the bush there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Get the auld 'Magic Tree' out of the car!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

djmarkus wrote:
    No beating round the bush there!

The bush aint the problem!

brown girl in the ring, tra la la la la
    theres a girl's brown stinky ring, tra la la la la la

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Back on topic please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

While I also find this exceptionally funny, you could show her this thread, anonamously, while browsing and she what she says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭dramaqueen

This is hilarious, especially the guy who suggested that you get her to lie down and have a bit of a sniff around...
    ha
    I bet you she has some kind of an opening/closing issue!!!!!!
    Especially if she is clean everywhere else. Gay guys get it apparently... (if you get my drift)
    They use tampons to avoid the issue.
    Although I'm not sure how you broach that subject with her.
    hmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

No one seems to have mentioned it yet but it is probably down to one thing if she is hygienic as you have already stated.

Diet.

What does your GF eat in the course of a week? Does she poo regularly? Large amounts of foul food and fizzy drinks can make one very very smelly from the rear.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Does she not smell it herself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

You need to be really sensitive about this. It's the kind of thing she may never recover from (it's gotta be the most cringe worthy thing you could tell her.)

Just stop doing it doggy style. I don't see how you can tell her this without seriously disturbing her attitude to sex etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

dublindude wrote:
    You need to be really sensitive about this. It's the kind of thing she may never recover from (it's gotta be the most cringe worthy thing you could tell her.)

Just stop doing it doggy style. I don't see how you can tell her this without seriously disturbing her attitude to sex etc.

Hes right about treading carefully.But you cant just STOP doing it doggy style.Then youll only have two positions left!
    Well.As far as i know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Hes right about treading carefully.But you cant just STOP doing it doggy style.Then youll only have two positions left!
    Well.As far as i know.
    There are seven basic positions for vagina-penis penetrative sex. There are plenty of variants on those seven. Trying to find an eight is a futile but potentially fun task.

I'd like to think roberteboot was taking the piss, in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

maybe when the OP kneels upright, he can smell his own bum?

I'd say this is could be the reason. but in case not-

it's a long shot but here's what the OP could do:
    As lots of girls like having their anus gently stimulated during oral or penetrative sex, under this guise, gently touch the general vacinity of her bangle when you are doing it doggie style.

At some stage during the post-coitus bliss phase (you will have to stay awake for this) bring your finger near her face so she can catch a whiff of the offending aroma. If she smells it she'll know right away what the craic is and will hopefully do something about it. If she asks anything just ask her in return if she liked the bum-tickle ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

el tel wrote:
    I'd say this is could be the reason. but in case not-

it's a long shot but here's what the OP could do:
    As lots of girls like having their anus gently stimulated during oral or penetrative sex, under this guise, gently touch the general vacinity of her bangle when you are doing it doggie style.

At some stage during the post-coitus bliss phase (you will have to stay awake for this) bring your finger near her face so she can catch a whiff of the offending aroma. If she smells it she'll know right away what the craic is and will hopefully do something about it. If she asks anything just ask her in return if she liked the bum-tickle ;-)

think we have an absolute winner of a plan here. Seems pretty full proof..well that's if your willing to get a stinky finger!...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Sounds like some more investigation is needed.

In the guise of rubbing her back, foreplay etc - get her to lie down and whilst rubbing and generally fooling about take a chance to have a sniff around.

If there's no smell then its probably the doggy style causing the problem.
    It took me ten minutes to stop laughing after this, brilliant!
    Tell her you're trying an anal plug on her and discretely slip in a clove of garlic. Or a Glade plug-in.
    This was brilliant too, you lads are class.

The funniest thread in ages.

Back to topic..........
    Tell her a made up story about a friend of yours who was shagging a girl doggie before but puked on her when he smelled her arse and tell her that if it happened to you you would be sick too, this should ensure she gives her ring a right scrub when in the shower.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

im sorry but lol :D funniest thread in ages... use these to make her feel more fresh
    http://www.oralb.com/products/onthego/brushups.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

If it's not pleasant for you to be having sex in that position with her then just don't do it! Try other positions where you don't get any foul smell.

As for the foul smell, maybe she is involuntarily passing wind while in that position. If shes as hygenic as you say she is, then she couldn't possibly be dirty in that region.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't been locked yet...there's alot of rubbish coming from some people and alot of off-topic posts! Though yeah as many others have, i did find this funny but i really feel for the OP...good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Chew some mentos, extra strong mints or airwaves to keep the smell away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

hada wrote:
    think we have an absolute winner of a plan here. Seems pretty full proof..well that's if your willing to get a stinky finger!...

I hope the OP doesn't pick his nose.

On a more serious note, When I used to work on my uncles farm during school holidays many years ago the smell of slurry used to make me gag but my aunty had a great solution....a tiny bit of vicks vap-o-rub under your nose. Once that was applied, I was oblivious to the armoa of the slurry as all I could smell was vicks !!

Obviously she might suss the smell of vicks off you, so maybe an essential oil or something like that !

On a more serious note, When I used to work on my uncles farm during school holidays many years ago the smell of slurry used to make me gag but my aunty had a great solution....a tiny bit of vicks vap-o-rub under your nose. Once that was applied, I was oblivious to the armoa of the slurry as all I could smell was vicks !!
    You could always pretend you have a cold...

...Forever!!!
    btw:
    blame it on yourself and pretend ilke your all embarressd...go and have a shower and if she goes down on u ask her if she can get it...then just say 'it must be u then'...u'd be a braver man than most if u did...

Emm...? With teeth that close to your family jewels?

Talk to her.
    Seriously if you are mature enough to have regular sex with someone, you should be able to talk to them too IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Eh, I think you'll find that Febreeze suggestion may have been ever so slightly sarcastic.
    Okie dokie, but you can get banned from this forum for unhelpful comments...

Tiffany wrote:
    Okie dokie, but you can get banned from this forum for unhelpful comments...
    I really don't think anybody cares about being banned right now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

I ....a tiny bit of vicks vap-o-rub under your nose. Once that was applied, I was oblivious to the armoa !

wha-heeey!
    Lets play corpse and medical examiner!?!?!

roflmqao at this thread! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭kopijack

Just do her in the toilet after a good dump...

at least ya know where the smell is coming from then :p

Advertisement