Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About Adam (free in paper)

• 05-09-2005 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

I got the movie 'About Adam' free with the News of the World.

What a gem it turned out to be! Adam is a complete sociopath. Very enjoyable. The bit where they told the story through Lucy's brother's perspective was particularly hilarious!

But did nobody have mobiles back then? It wrecks my nut. And what's the deal with a babe like Kate Hudson dating a loser like Tommy Teirnan's character?
    ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

I really liked that movie. loved the bit at the end where he gives the camera a cheesy grin
    did he have the mother as well?I was never sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 The Truth!

A bird i knew rented it out last year and invited me to watch it, but am i the only one who thought it was complete tripe? I honestly can't remember much of it or the reason why i hated it but i just know it bored the arse outta me. But the first sister was fit. A redeeming feature in my book!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Wasn't that bad but Kate Hudson's accent was pretty awful. I lost count of the amount of times she said 'feck'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I have to agree with The Truth. I though this was really bad.

I had to see it in the cinema and the only reason I didn't leave was because I was there on a date and I don't think she would have been impressed it I just walked out.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I thought it was a good show - just a bit gas they way he made his way around..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I haven't seen it since it came out but I seem to remember liking it. I seem to recall that the Adam character was never
    'punished' or 'revenged upon' for his cheating ways by that gaggle of women (which is the usual final act in a film of this nature)
    so I liked that novel aspect of it.

Advertisement