Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sagem myV-55

Options
  • 05-09-2005 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Here's my setup.
    Laptop running XP Pro Sp2 with USB 2, Sagem myV-55 ,original USB data cable, original Wellphone on CD, original Sagem driver , My Pics and Sounds downloaded from PlanetSagem.
    Here's my problem.
    The PC can't see the phone.
    I've unloaded and reloaded both the drivers and the software but no dice.
    Any ideas anyone? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

Have you looked in Control Panel>Hardware>Device Manager>Ports to see if the Data Cable is being seen. In mine, it shows Prolific USB to serial Comm Port (COM4)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Sorry for not replying sooner. I'm in mourning. I let the phone fall in the sea while fishing. I got it back but it's dead as a doorknob. The sims ok though. which is something I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Donahg

Whatever happened to sagem ? Every teenager seemed to have one of their phones in the mid 00s, The myv-55 was one of the first budget camara internet phones

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Zombie! Kill it with Fire!

Advertisement