Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable

• 05-09-2005 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

I feel shockin actually mentioning something to do with education on here :rolleyes: but the module timetables are up on the website. The personal student timetables aren't up yet but if you find out your module codes and look them up you'll get a rough idea of what it'll be like, with lectures at least. Mines not great, got 4 hours on a friday... not a chance I'm ever gonna go to one of them!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

natter wrote:
    I feel shockin actually mentioning something to do with education on here :rolleyes: but the module timetables are up on the website. The personal student timetables aren't up yet but if you find out your module codes and look them up you'll get a rough idea of what it'll be like, with lectures at least. Mines not great, got 4 hours on a friday... not a chance I'm ever gonna go to one of them!

Modules???

Lectures???

What the hell are you talking about! UL is a place of drunken debauchery, not education :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dv

Actually, the new student timetables are up on the usual login page(mine's there anyway):
    http://www.timetable.ul.ie/tt1.asp

All they've done is disable the link on the main page. Not quite sure what the reasoning behind that is. I sense a conspiracy afoot...

Also, you can get a timetable with the lecturer names here:
    http://www.timetable.ul.ie/tt5.asp

That page tends to miss a few classes though.

Don't ask me why I'm sad enough to know this...

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

14 hours a week, sweet. again the friday lecture thing. does that really exist? ive heard tales....

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

FFS I've got a stupid double lab on friday from 4-6pm!!!!
    Looks like my poor mammy won't be seeing me for a few months (and me just finishin up my co-op in the pale!)

20 hours. 4 more then last year, i think.

Keevita, friday lectures do exist cos I have two of em :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

I had it too handy last year, had Fridays off! So I didnt even have to feel guilty about staying in bed all day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

I had mondays off last year :-)

edit: this semester I have 8 hours per week :eek:

(and edited again for spelling :rolleyes: )

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

i have friday lecas this year, from 9-4. i believe i actually staggered when i saw my timetable. having a little pity party, everyones invited!

klong wrote:
    I had mondays off last year :-)

edit: this semester I have 8 hours per week :eek:

(and edited again for spelling :rolleyes: )

8 hours....you serious? ffs

You doing underwater basket weaving or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

prolly some arts degree...underwater basket weaving would fall into the Sports CAT i suppose.

altho to become a master with only 8 hours a week is impossible, and I know about impossible things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

im devastated...i had wednesdays and fridays off last semester ... alas, i am in 5 days this semester, including a NINE AM LECTURE ON A FRIDAY :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Oh my heart goes out to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, so i'll pretend that you're not and be grateful for your sympathy. sob sob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Hehe, if there was a sarcastic smilie, i would use it. But im doing comp eng where we have around 25 hours so im happy to not have 9 o clock starts every morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

i had my fyp day on a friday, was a very bad idea, didnt do a tap until the weeks before hand..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

a 17 hour week for me... no fyp day off either. not such a smart move out of the university putting the timetable in yellow print on the http://www.timetable.ul.ie/tt5.asp website, making it fairly difficult to read once you print it out. no lunchtime starts either which is a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

This prob sounds really stupid, but I clicked the link there for the timetable, put in my UL id and my id is invalid?!

Maybe it's coz I'm new and doin a podt grad?!

wanna kno if i've fridays off!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

It wont recognise your ID no. because you havent registered yet, Im the same...being a first year n all (",)

I just looked up my module timetable instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I have a 28 hour week and im in at 9 every day!!!

Advertisement