Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for singing teacher in Limerick

Options
  • 05-09-2005 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any info on ppl teaching singing in Limerick city? I have tried schools of music etc, no good. Looking for a private singing teacher asap!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

centre stage seem to offer a lot of short-term courses but nothing ongoing! thanks for the tip though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 angel?

i seen a singing teacher advertised in the limerick post last week offering private sessions..... also the peter dee acadamy of music do singing classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Thanks a million anglel?, just found that add in the post and i'll give it a ring... fingers crossed! more suggestions welcome if anyone has info!
    Cheers guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

Centrestage will put you in contact with some fab teachers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭alpina

Sinead O'Sullivan is a fab vocal and music coach. Won't pass her number on-line, though she is music teacher in Villiers school, so you can contact her there.K

Advertisement