Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Action Figures

Options
  • 05-09-2005 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

I was just wondering if any of you have seen the action figures and what you think of them?

I got the Reaver and Mercenary Jayne which are pretty good.

FP didn't have Final Battle Mal, which is the one I really want so I'm going to have to wait for that one.

Both the Jayne Cobb and the Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds figures are awful. Their faces just look really funny.

Mal's in particular looks suspiciously like David Duchovney. I wonder if the same people made the X-Files figures.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I got Jayne and Mal yesterday. I think regular Jayne looks a lot better than Mercenary Jayne. Something weird is going on with Mercenary Jayne's head. :p

Mal, however, looks nothing like Nathan Fillion. Still has the cool browncoat outfit and cowboy gun, though! :D

A word of warning to those spoiler-phobes: Do NOT read the back of the box. The genius who designed it decided to give away a key plot point from the film.

Advertisement