Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSP save games for rigon 2

• 05-09-2005 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

i found some save games for ridget racer, but they are for a diffrent rigon, has any one found any thing for rigon 2? please tell me, am searching for it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

/me checks the thread title closely and indeed it says PSP

there are no regions for PSP games. whats bought here will work in the states and so on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

i found some save games for ridget racer, but they are for a diffrent rigon, has any one found any thing for rigon 2? please tell me, am searching for it

Genius :D, I spelt it "Rodge Racer" yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭call_me_fish

Mossy Monk wrote:
    /me checks the thread title closely and indeed it says PSP

there are no regions for PSP games. whats bought here will work in the states and so on
    well it says region 2 on back of my game. which i think should be Europe and some other countries. plus the savegame has a complete diffrent name between each others, like UCES00002000 is mine and north america is ULUS10001000 , i need to find a EU region savegame for my game, i lost so many unlocked stuff on that game :(

Advertisement