Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insurance cost?

• 05-09-2005 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

I am tinking of getting a 50cc moped and would like to know how much the insurance would cost?
    Im 18,living in Dublin and have provisional licence.

Thanks for your help :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

dmck2886 wrote:
    I am tinking of getting a 50cc moped and would like to know how much the insurance would cost?
    Im 18,living in Dublin and have provisional licence.

Thanks for your help :D

Call this number, 01-7037690 It's AON bikecare, they're the only people that will insure you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

When I had my ped 2 years ago I was 17, prov license living in North Kildare, 0 no claims and I paid €990 for the year.

I think it costs more these days though, and the fact that you're in Dublin will increase the quote. You could be paying €1000 - €1200, but dont quote me on this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭will3k

When I started out on my moped 5yrs ago, 18, dublin, provisional it cost me £1100 punts, with Hibernian, 3rd party.

Advertisement