Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another N4 Speed Camera??

Options
  • 05-09-2005 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed this today, it could have been there for a while but Im not too sure. Its at the roundabout at the end of the N4 heading into Dublin where the train's go under the road from Heuston Station, just past Ballyfermermot at the Kilmainham Road traffic lights.

It looks like a Gatso but there's no road markings or signs to indicate that it's there and in working order. Has anyone else seen it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Red light camera.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Its been there quite a few years also.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

kbannon wrote:
    Its been there quite a few years also.

Indeed it has. Anyone have the details? Last time I saw it flash was at least 2-3 years ago - it probably ran out of film a long time ago :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

unkel wrote:
    Indeed it has. Anyone have the details? Last time I saw it flash was at least 2-3 years ago - it probably ran out of film a long time ago :)
    Did it ever have film? I have never heard of anyone getting caught from this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

It's digital and is being trialled. There's another one on the N11 at the junction with Nutley Lane.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭LFCFan

I got stuck in that junction 1 morning because the idiot in front of me cut out. At the same time another bigger idiot broke the red light and swerved around me and the camera flashed as I was looking straight at it. I can just imagine them looking at that photo and wondering what the fcuk was going on :)

Advertisement