Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new American politics thread?

Options
  • 05-09-2005 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

I think we need a thread on American politics. In particular, I think that topics relating to US foreign policy ought to be debated in a focused location given the amount of US-bashing that's going on on boards.ie (especially in after hours over the last few days).
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think that topics relating to US foreign policy ought to be debated in a focused location given the amount of US-bashing that's going on on boards.ie

So, how would another forum on the same site stop "US-bashing"? P.S. - this is probably better off in the "Forums" forum (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=461)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

AndyWarhol wrote:
    I think we need a thread on American politics. In particular, I think that topics relating to US foreign policy ought to be debated in a focused location given the amount of US-bashing that's going on on boards.ie (especially in after hours over the last few days).

perhaps you could start one on the politics forum?

why would you post this suggestion here....?

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

It's possible he means to request a new forum in regards to American Politics - Whatever be the reason behind this thread, it's obviously well misplaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Politics forum works fine.. or you can try www.boards.us (owned by boards.ie).

Advertisement