Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire alarms

• 05-09-2005 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭

Im looking for some info about fire alarms. Im doing a job at the moment and will be doing a fire system, I need to know what regulations i need to adhere to and does it need to be commisioned and certified? Its a comercial premises.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

if you're buying menvier or similar stuff from your wholesaler those companies would have an agent who would help you and may even commission your system other than that reci or etci might have publications you could buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rum and coke

is 3218 is the standard. I know a decent amount about it. First of all whats the system category.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Sweet jesus, this is an old one. I can even remember the job :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I think someone has been on the rum and coke and forgotten what year it is. Ah, pre-recession threads, good times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement