Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rock

• 05-09-2005 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Where is he now and when is he due back on raw for a couple of shows??

I know he wont be returning full time but it would be good if he could return for a few weeks every so often

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

His contract finished ages ago but i'd say since he's still allowed to use "The Rock" as his name he's on good terms with the WWE but i dont know when he will be returning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 corpus

Rock is making film after film, as for his name (Rock) he now owns the rights to this name and has done for almost a year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I heard that he and Vince came to an agreement that he would return in November.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

corpus wrote:
    Rock is making film after film, as for his name (Rock) he now owns the rights to this name and has done for almost a year.

Are you sure? Every movie I've seen him in has been a WWE Production.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Legend_Killer

dublindude wrote:
    Are you sure? Every movie I've seen him in has been a WWE Production.

He does now own the rights to the name. he bought them from vince.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

He does now own the rights to the name. he bought them from vince.

Interesting. Do we know how much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 corpus

It was agreed by Vince that Dwyane (Rock) Johnson could have the rights to the Rocks name for free as long as he made an a odd appearance for the WWE now and then, which he would have to do for them for free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

god i miss him so much, he was the best entertainer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭butters scotch

he was one of the main reasons i watched wrestling. he was such a great entertainer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

His interview with Kevin Kelly when he called him an ugly hermaphrodite before the Hell in a Cell with Angle Undertaker Rikishi HHH and Stone Cold Steve Austin was the funniest thing I've ever seen from the WWE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

or when he slagged kane in the robot voice, or big show with his big claw thing...legendary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

aye great on the mic, sucked ass as a wrestler

Advertisement