Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

no sex but going out

• 05-09-2005 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok tis a weird one. My new girlfriend and I have being seeing each other for about a month now.While we havent actually spoke about"going out" or calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. In that time we havent had sex, maybe one time where a dry hump ending in one of use getting of.

There has been no opertunity where it has tried to happen. No i now she must be sexually active because there is a box of comdoms (opened) right next to her bed. But u see she is not one to start the proceedings an dif i try it feels like i am coming on strong and i feel bad, and she might even move my hand. Last nite was the first time she actually "touched" me. Its weird because we both love kissing and are very touchyfeely. Its driving mee crazy coz i really like this girl and want everything to be great. Is this because we havent actaully commited to the idea that we are a couple? Thats genearlly where my head is at

evidence1:opened box of comdoms
    evidence2: she has a filthy mind :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Talk to her about it also talk to her about being exclusive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

well see its a fine line if u don't actually want to be her 'boyfriend'...if u do u have to say somethin to her, for the sake of your ''little friend'' if nothing else...there is obviously some sort of connection there...even if she doesn't say 'yeah i wanna have sex' at least you'll know where u stand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

oh i totally wanna go out with her, just havent talked about it coz i can be known for rushing into things and freaking people out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Talk to her dude, if you're at the stage where you're asking advice its obviously at least partially an issue for you. the longer you leave it without actually addressing it the more of an issue its going to become and the harder it will be. You can talk about it without making a big fuss and drama about it too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

been there...things will pop into place in good time...no pun intended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

stop basing it on the fact that u saw an open box of condoms in her room (unless she placed them there as a hint ;) ). maybe she cud just be nervous about doin it with you for the first time. My advice would be to "come on strong" next time, as u put it. that'll tell you all you need to know. she'll either say "bout time" or "no its too soon in the relationship". either way you'll know where u stand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Yep, this thread is essentially "please read someone's mind for us". Sorry, we have less to go on doing that than you do.

Talk to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

nojiggy wrote:
    ok tis a weird one. My new girlfriend and I have being seeing each other for about a month now.While we havent actually spoke about"going out" or calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. In that time we havent had sex, maybe one time where a dry hump ending in one of use getting of.

There has been no opertunity where it has tried to happen. No i now she must be sexually active because there is a box of comdoms (opened) right next to her bed. But u see she is not one to start the proceedings an dif i try it feels like i am coming on strong and i feel bad, and she might even move my hand. Last nite was the first time she actually "touched" me. Its weird because we both love kissing and are very touchyfeely. Its driving mee crazy coz i really like this girl and want everything to be great. Is this because we havent actaully commited to the idea that we are a couple? Thats genearlly where my head is at

evidence1:opened box of comdoms
    evidence2: she has a filthy mind :P
    If your seeing condoms opened right next to the bed, then she’s giving you a sign that she wants sex.
    Just move up a gear, and let your fingers do the walking.

Advertisement