Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cars Wanted

Options
  • 05-09-2005 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Just askin' if there is anyone out there who could help me on this one.

I'm a first year apprentice panel beater, i know the ins and outs of body work on a car but not too much on the mecanical side of things so far i've just replaced a burst radiator and battery in a car.

I'd like if someone could give me an old banger that is mecanically fecked that i could do some repairs on. as i'd much prefer to do it on a car that is on its way out rather than a 2003 lexus gs300.

i know that this suggetion sounds a bit bogey
    So.......
    im not going to rally the car
    do bank robberys in it or
    hit and runs

if needs be you can hold on tho the car until it clears in my name before i lay my paws on the keys.

Many thanks in advance.

P.S
    as my user name suggests i would like a volvo I.E 740 or 940

hmm beggers can be choosers

Comments

Advertisement