Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 05-09-2005 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick thread for all the ppl who are graduating from the lovely NUIM.
    I'm on 2m at 10am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm up at 6..... u know how long it takes 2 straighten hair......... plus I'm coming from Malahide (traffic on M50 will b ****e) and I've 2 get my photographs taken!!!!

Anyway, just wanna wish everyone who's graduating good luck and have a brilliant day!!

U'll see me in the roost.... oh bout 1pm till late.... v late!! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

The place is full of people in weird cloaks with proud parents. It's scary. Plus the traffic is mental. Go home!

Anyway congrats to anyone that's graduating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Ernesto

ClareBear wrote:
    The place is full of people in weird cloaks with proud parents. It's scary. Plus the traffic is mental. Go home!

Anyway congrats to anyone that's graduating.
    surely you mean conGraduations?!

Hilarious!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

Was in the roost last night and the style!!!! I felt seriously under dressed. Congraduations to everyone, hope the real world treats ye well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Them cloaks are the business. I'm gonna have to see about acquiring one. Think it's pretty crap that guys don't get to wear mortarboards though. I know they represent the "capping" of your education but they look pretty damn dapper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

The hats are sooooooo class, but mine kept falling off my head!
    Roost was packed, I took 150e out of the atm there and the money never came out, so with a few drinks on me, I had a go at Paddy the manager! ha ha, my mates have it on film, I look so stupid scurlling the words out. But all in all, it was a brilliant day, the weather was fab and there was a little tear, when you think about it, you'll never see the majority of ppl who were in ur year ever again!

So UL watch out, I'm movin down on the 18th!! Can't wait!! But I'll be back in good oul May soon......... ;o)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

budthedub wrote:
    The hats are sooooooo class, but mine kept falling off my head!
    Roost was packed, I took 150e out of the atm there and the money never came out, so with a few drinks on me, I had a go at Paddy the manager! ha ha, my mates have it on film, I look so stupid scurlling the words out. But all in all, it was a brilliant day, the weather was fab and there was a little tear, when you think about it, you'll never see the majority of ppl who were in ur year ever again!

So UL watch out, I'm movin down on the 18th!! Can't wait!! But I'll be back in good oul May soon......... ;o)

:confused: I feel like im reading someones diary.
    writing words for no good reason.
    that nobody really cares.
    maybe im on the wrong planet. :confused:

:confused: I feel like im reading someones diary.
    writing words for no good reason.
    that nobody really cares.
    maybe im on the wrong planet. :confused:

Ha ha ha, you're such a bitch - I love it! ;)

You've been very quiet around these parts lately Lady, you actually working? I think you'll have to come out for drinkies some night next week so we can play catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

jesus, ya can't even express a joyous event on this now? yes indeed u are so bitchy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

ClareBear wrote:
    Ha ha ha, you're such a bitch - I love it! ;)

You've been very quiet around these parts lately Lady, you actually working? I think you'll have to come out for drinkies some night next week so we can play catch up.

i am actually working, but i can always make time for you!
    i'll drop you a text next week, we'll meet up - i promise!!! - ok?

budthedub wrote:
    jesus, ya can't even express a joyous event on this now?

no. that's what your diary is for.
    i dont know about anybody else, but i dont actually care. its not a private forum. i dont know you. nor do i need to know about your exploits in the roost when they are expressed in such a manner as to exhibit your 'coolness' rather than encourage discussion, which is what i thought the whole forum was for. but hey, i could be wrong. :confused:

• Advertisement

i am actually working, but i can always make time for you!
    i'll drop you a text next week, we'll meet up - i promise!!! - ok?

Fantabulous! Bit of a going away thing (just a few quiet drinks) for a friend on Thursday, would love you to come out, even if it's just for one. Give me a text sure :)

Advertisement