Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4minute metroid hunter video! WOW!! YOULL LOVE ME FOR THIS!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

*runs off and downloads*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Looks well snazzy.

Indeed another vote for the DS in my to-buy list.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Looks great, thank god its not an arena only single player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The graphics are indeed looking great...

Although it still has the same boring floating bad guys... there better be some space pirates in there somewere...

Also, I hope they've improved the jumping system as that was a bit of a pain in the demo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

were you using the thumbstrap or the stylus?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

evad_lhorg wrote:
    were you using the thumbstrap or the stylus?
    the stylus... wasn't it something like a double tap on the screen to jump?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea double tap. you should play with the thimbstrap. much easier.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,886 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Now that does look impressive. If it wasn't for the lack of texture smoothing it could pass as a PSP game. I am however a little worried about the enemies as well. Hope there are plenty of space pirates. Still in Metroid Prime it took an awful long time until the space pirates were introduced. Hope the developer can pull off some nice enemies to fight and especially bosses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I uploaded it here to cause those yousendit links expire ;)

http://rapidshare.de/files/4684090/metroidhunters_1.wmv.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Well considering i had my doubts about hunters till i found out it wasn't mp only.It is now added to my must have list. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Looks nice... looking forward to this.
    But I'd REALLY like to see another 2D Metroid... on DS.

Advertisement