Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Cheap Domain Name Registration?

Options
  • 05-09-2005 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Greetings,

I've started setting up a new business (mainly R&D at the mo), and need to register my domain name. I've been looking on the .ie domain registy of Ireland under their list of resellers and I'm not sure who to pick!

Basically what I need is

i) .ie domain name registration
    ii) PHP/MySQL + https://
    iii) a couple of email addresses
    iv) very low monthly bandwidth for now

Can anyone suggest a reliable/low cost reseller for the above? How much would you pay (per annum) for these kinds of services?

Most appreciated,

Roger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 memyselfandi

I would reccomend hostingireland.ie. All of what you are looking for below cost me €86 last February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

hostireland.com hace good deals I believe

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

http://www.alwaysamber.com

€55.99 for a .ie

I have used them in the past without any problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

On the iedr site, the list of companies on the right have over 500 domains, which can give you some indication of their experience registering domains, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

I know your looking for a .ie so this site wont help but for .com i use www.instaspace.com may not be the cheapest you would spend days looking for best deal, but so far they suit me. I am open to contradiction and welcome it if it means saving money but for what they provide I have no quams.

Again I know ur looking for a .ie so if this post is unwelcome here sorry. Might help someone else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement