Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Items Will Go Up In Value?

• 05-09-2005 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi,

I Was just wandering what items might go up in value, over the next 20-70 Years or longer. Would a tin Of Anchovies??

Or Maybe A Old comic or coin?? ANy suggestions. i want to bury a Box But do not know what to put in it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

boy1er1990 wrote:
    Would a tin Of Anchovies??
    More chance of your Futurama box sets becoming valuable tbh. And precious little chance of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,295 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

maybe some petrol or diesel??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

worms, soil and water not conducive to making millions :p ;

petrol definitely will be sought after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

first editions of books like harry potter etc. even thr editions with the special covers etc.#
    old mobile fones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

cool thanks you know what is cool iam doiningthis from my psp

• Advertisement

i'd say pokemon and yu-gi-oh trading cards especially the limited edition ones you see on the shopping channels :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

maybe some petrol or diesel??
    oil was at it's cheapest ever in real terms in the 90's - only political (war) considerations keep it's price high at the moment

Same is true of most other mineral resources, on average they are getting cheaper with time, expecially when replaced with something else like plastics or in the case of copper , glass.

Advertisement