Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers, Meet the Freshers!

Options
  • 05-09-2005 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hey, i dont normally do this and considering ive only been to one boards beers i figured what the hell...

UCD boardsies SU BAR Sometime in next two weeks, i say next Friday, (the 16th i think) after we've all sunk back into lectures. Make it a Weekly Deally... or something.

Just a thought.

OH and bring FRESH MEET FOR THE GRINDER (ie freshers)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Someone on TCD boards called it Fock a Fresher Week... i think thats what we should refer to it as from now on!

A good time to be a Fresher then. :D

It sounds like a good idea. Everyone's being saying that you should meet as many people in the first few weeks. This would be a good way to speed up the process. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I wanna come!! It'll be weird to actually see what ye all are like in person...

Fock a Fresher is just sooo TCD
    gotta think of a better name ....Puppy Walk?? [watchin way too many cop shows]
    ok well plenty of time to think of somethin better
    answers on a postcard and all that jazz...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Feel A Little Fresher :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

Scraggs wrote:
    I wanna come!! It'll be weird to actually see what ye all are like in person...

Fock a Fresher is just sooo TCD
    gotta think of a better name ....Puppy Walk?? [watchin way too many cop shows]
    ok well plenty of time to think of somethin better
    answers on a postcard and all that jazz...

Adopt A Fresher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

cool so how do u all feel about... 12/1pm on friday the 16th of September? i've a class at 3 so.. but i'd come back for another drink afterwards... or is it two... anyway i'll find out.

and if anybody is interested, we could have an early beers this friday, ive got that drinking bug... not the one that causes flatuence... but im really psyched about going back to ucd, sad but true.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Fock a Fresher

Count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Actually I was reliably informed yonks ago that the term "F**k a Fresher" (not "Fock" as so many ppl seem to say. Fu*king philistines) refers to the Freshers' Ball, when pretty much anyone in the older years essentially just goes along to that end.

"Feel a Little Fresher" is a newer version of this. I think one of the big socs called one of their nights-out this, and got in trouble for it! :D Sounds like C&E but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, I'm up for beerage, 16th September suits me, I'm all Boardsied out, what with the (best turnout ever) UCD beers two weeks ago, and the Trinity Beers last Sunday. I need some R&R tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Can I go if I promise not to swap spits with Larryone again?? Pleeeease??? The Pixie People made me do it....

• Advertisement

anyone object to getting together nextfriday, the sixteenth, in the SU bar, usual place... someone explain where that is, im terrible with directions.

I'd Feel a lot fresher if i go out these clothes and into a dry martini...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I would go to this. Fock yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Kate_17

I'm interested, don't know if I'll be around on 16th tho, have lectures until 3 and I'll prob be on bus back to Donegal afterwards.

well kate, are u a fresher or what?

im putting myself out here as being a friend to all freshers!
    i honestly dont know why im on such a trip about this, it'll probably burn out by friday... or not...

im gonna be around UCD probably be around every day next, i have the distinct advantage of having only 7hours of lectures. so im usually to be found either outside the arts cafe.

During the beers i'll be there from 12 till 2 and then 3 to 4, unfortunately ive stuff later that day. if u cant make it to the beers and ur feeling kinda... i dunno like a lamb at a beastiality conference... well then you probably cant miss me! this goes out to anyone... and everyone who's feeling lamb-ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I would go to this. Fock yeah!

and hence the anti-climax when Mr.Nice Guy fails to show up!

I'll prob stroll along but I still havent got a clue about WTF I'm meant to be doing next week (where the f**k are my results!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr, very angry Zane, grrrrrrrrrr :mad: ) so I can't guarantee anything but I'm always up for feeling/focking freshers........ the female variety of fresher though! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Whats with this obsession with feeling freshers. I don't know if its a good or a bad thing.

and hence the anti-climax when Mr.Nice Guy fails to show up!

Well, I was going to give you some free condoms but after that smart arsed comment you can forget it!

Whats with this obsession with feeling freshers. I don't know if its a good or a bad thing.

What about Fornicating with Freshers
    Going at it with a Fresher
    Deflower a fresher

You guys may have had boards beers but what about boards orgies huh

Well, I was going to give you some free condoms but after that smart arsed comment you can forget it!
    What's smart arsed about it? :confused:
    You never turn up for anything. Paddy Power has odds of 3-1 on that you don't actually exist, I've 10 euro riding on it.

*Yawn*
    You've just GOTTA be new. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

*tut* :(

BTW Seb I'm putting my entire college fees (2K) on 3-1 that Mr.Nice Guy won't show up at this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Glennifer

Oh I may just roll along despite the fact I'm *supposed* to be in a lecture... Ah well Debs is Thurs day night I deserve some time off ;)

(btw despite my user name I'm female!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

What about Fornicating with Freshers
    Going at it with a Fresher
    Deflower a fresher

Em......will you be there?

Seriously though, WTF?

SebtheBum wrote:
    What's smart arsed about it? :confused:
    You never turn up for anything. Paddy Power has odds of 3-1 on that you don't actually exist, I've 10 euro riding on it.

Hey I turned up once and the rest of you turned up late. I don't even know what you guys look like!

And I DO exist. To prove it, I've just jammed a rusty nail through my hand. There's blood everywhere.

Showed you. ;)

Em......will you be there?

Seriously though, WTF?

Chillax it was A J-O-C-K, spells JOKE!

Hey I turned up once and the rest of you turned up late. I don't even know what you guys look like!

And I DO exist. To prove it, I've just jammed a rusty nail through my hand. There's blood everywhere.

Showed you. ;)

I don't know if it's me but does anyone else think that this is the type of reply that would come from a programmed robot? Same reply to this topic every time..... hmmmmmmmm

Mr.Nice Guy is a robot! :eek:

I don't know if it's me but does anyone else think that this is the type of reply that would come from a programmed robot? Same reply to this topic every time..... hmmmmmmmm

Mr.Nice Guy is a robot! :eek:

I'm a Cybernetic organism. Uh, I mean...don't be silly Zanemeister. I'm so hip and human etc. Heh. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

We have to break you guys in at some stage :p

i see my once brilliant thread as cascaded into this...

oh well... yes come... we'll all feel a lot fresher with some drink down our guzzards and some good heardy talk... who am i kidding...

im just gonna get trashed before 20th century american foreign policy.. tis a joke anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 polar_bear

i'm not a fresher but i'd like to come.

Advertisement