Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers, Meet the Freshers!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

between 1 and 2 and then after 3 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

i'd say is going to be manic in there, it being the first friday of term and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*is free at 11am, then has to go to work at about 3*
    I'll be there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

might pop down from 12-1 and see what the craic is. Never been to any of the bars in UCD yet (a week and not been, i know shocking). I wont be drinkin as i got a €5 to my name till my cheque comes through (please please please tomorrow but probably monday). I had to pay fees of just under €6k last week and im broke broke broke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

The place will be PACKED tm. Has been everyday this week. I should know, Im wrecked today. Theres 3 new barmen also. Thank god, other ones had a bit of a dislike for me. lol! I might be there, cash is very low though and I dont like "goin for one". I was just lookin at my post i made last night. Actually made sence!! Shocking. But i meant what i said. GO WILDCATS!!!!!

P.S. SPRING BREAK!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I won't be there as my timetable is not ideal.

A shame as it's the kind of thing I could do with right now. I also ought to buy kittenkiller a drink for being very kind to me over the week.

Ah well. Have fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭kas

I will unfortunately will not be in attendance, work beckons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Heh heh heh... 'erect'!
    See yez later buddiez!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'll be there from 12 to 2 and from 3 ->

i'm wearing a striped jumper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

wait a second... mr nice guy, you're doing history and politics right? I am too, and our timetable is grand for this! Yeah we've a lecture at 2 but I'm sure you could pop in before that!!

I have hours to kill until that lecture... stupid ucd having nothing I can do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

can you get food/ coffee in the student bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

see you all there in about an hour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I will be there at some point,almost certainly after 12. I will be wearing a big black jacket a big black beard and big black hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

snorlax wrote:
    can you get food/ coffee in the student bar?

not sure about the coffee but there's definitely food. hope you dont but you may need to have a student card to get in there today. They always ask for them at the start of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Kev's gonna be late. Probably closer to 12:45 before he gets there.
    And I'm obviously here in the daedalus, so I'm also gonna be late (duh).

Hope ya's all hang around tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Hey guys-will be in there round half two so see ya then!keep a seat!

Advertisement