Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDA

• 23-07-1999 2:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

can anyone reccomand a PDA?
    i think i'm going to get one

"Programming today is a race between software engineers
    striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof
    programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger
    and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

I have a Mk1 palmpilot yoke and its fine for me. the new ones are even better.
    mine has only 512k of mem. new ones have 2 megs
    still, i ve mine for a good few years and its only half full, easily hotsync'd to the pc using nice software n cradle or infra red if you have it. one other nice feature is that the new ones have a infra port and can communicate via the nokia 6110 phone for email and more....

I'm not a real fan of USR products, cept for my dear ole pilot, its the bizz.

buggy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I have a USR P3... had it for nearly 2 years now... it's the biz. Batterys last forever.

And I have it linked into Notes, so it sync's perfectly with my mail/calander/to do/notepad.... I've tried others but the Palm pilot beats WinCE PDA's. Can't wait for the colour one smile.gif

Advertisement