Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eyebrow piercings are so scummy!!!

• 06-09-2005 4:26am

They dont look well at all!i think they the biggest turn off after hairy legs!what do ye all think?

which part of the body is a piercing most sexy on? 23 votes

ear
    0%
    nose
    0%
    bellybutton
    0%
    tongue
    34%
    c0rk3rT-b0n320 Times 20 TimesRbkenmc[Deleted User]Nickibaby*abercrombie 8 votes
    eyebrow
    30%
    nobodytheregigglesShrimpchillywillyRandolphEsqbutters scotchInsert name____ 7 votes
    intimately
    30%
    kevinmccDoctorEdgeWildAoibheannStrokesanatterelectric69GerryRyan 7 votes
    nipple
    4%
    Dfitzer 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i had three of them at once at one stage and tbh they are not nice at all...but in fairness fergie black eyed peas has it done and i don't mind it on her

fergie.jpg

tongue
    yeah but she would look better without it!

i don't think so it makes her look a bit more gamie or somethin...purely asthetically she would look better but i think its part of her attitude in a way...tbh i don't see half as many eyebrow piercing around as i used to

tongue
    but like if jennifer aniston or jessica albe had an eyebrow piercing.it would take from their looks!

yeah but they are a bit classier than fergie...she has a kinda skangery thing about her and maybe thats the whole apppeal..like an eyebrow piercing wouldn't suit say catherine zeta jones but it would suit angelina jolie...see where i'm comin from

• Advertisement

tongue
    jolie seems like a dirty bitch!although shes pure rideable!your right jcoote!

there ya go it brings out extra edge on their personalities...so do u like eyebrow piercins now :p

tongue
    na i still think they are horrible and they dont suit 99%of the girls who wear them in ireland1have to admit a bellybutton piercing is dead sexy!i was only agreeing about fergie and jolie

yeah they are crap alright...i don't actually like any piercings anymore..maybe clit but thats all

tongue
    did the piercings heal over?

• Advertisement

my piercings...no theres a scar on everyone i had but like me eyebrows hide the scars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

eyebrow
    tongue piercings are the sexiest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Eyebrow Piercings are very sexy on guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

tongue
    BrightEyes wrote:
    tongue piercings are the sexiest

Are you talking about on guys or girls?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I met a German girl recently with an eyebrow piercing. she also had a piercied nose and tongue. A lot of people just look like they're trying to hard with that many piercings but she was dead sexy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Facial piercings......no!

Belly button piercings can be very sexy. Once they dont disappear under a layer of flab and are barely noticable.

Toned stomach and belly button piercing, hell yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Eyebrow piercings are the Mark of the Knacker. That slapper from Black Eyed Peas included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

eyebrow
    rb_ie wrote:
    Are you talking about on guys or girls?
    girls,but im gonna get one myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

tongue
    eyebrow piercings are really sexi on some guys...but on others they just make them look either like scangers...or scanger wannabes

I agree they look really scangy on girls. One of my mates recently got her eyebrow pierced with a barbell, I was really disappointed because she's a really pretty girl and it really detracts from her looks. I like piercings in general, esp nose piercings, and lip piercings look OK on the right person, but eyebrow rings hardly ever look nice, IMO.

• Advertisement

tongue
    Poll now open!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

tongue
    i love a girl with a flat tummy or toned with abelly button , its nice sometimes , on certain people you have to have a look to pull it off for me , other wise your just another chav to me , its my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Ugh, i hate those "double stud" eyebrow piercings. Who on earth ever thought they were a good idea?

To me it looks like they've joined the cult of the Mud Covered Skanger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I don't think facial piercings suit most people. A tongue piercing isn't often seen so I wouldn't count it as one. A facial piercing usually just detracts from the person's looks imo.

Using Fergie as an example is a terrible idea if you're trying to support something. She wet herself on stage for god's sake! After that any credibility she may or may not have had went out the window.

Linky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

You should have a "I don't like piercings" option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭butters scotch

eyebrow
    eyebrow piercings on guys and girls are just wrong!! it's horrible. also the one girls get near there cheeks above their lip (i have no clue what that is called) it's just horrible tbh. but tongue piercings are kinda hot..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

intimately
    I don't like facial piercings on girls at all (well sometimes the nose, if its small can look alright) but eyebrow piercing on a certain kinda guy can look sexy as hell

Advertisement