Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V500 questions

• 06-09-2005 8:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just got a second hand Motorola V500 yesterday (similar to the V525/V535, I believe) and have been setting up bits and pieces on it (phone numbers, etc). The menu system is VERY different than the Siemens and SE phones I've had before this and I was wondering if anyone could help me find the following:

- how do you find the (text) message service centre
    - how do you find the firmware version of the phone
    (found on the web: *#9999#)
    - can you transfer contacts *to* the phone? I can't seem to transfer anything to it via bluetooth...

I have firmware TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.38R and flex SE7404AXXB3139. Must have a look to see if the firmware is up to date or not...

So far, I'm quite happy with it - gets a slightly better signal than the T68i and the sound and screen quality is great! The battery life isn't so good, though.

Cheers,
    ..Francis

Advertisement