Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year, student card pickup?

Options
  • 06-09-2005 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Anyone has the schedule for the giving-out of student cards for 2nd years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

You go to wherever they're doing the student cards (last year it was the Astra Hall) any time during the month of September (precise dates will be on posters, I'm sure). Bring your old student card and yourself and voila, new student card!

Your old student card is valid until 30th Sept so there's no rush on getting a new one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

oh and u need ur fees paid too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Economaniac!

Is there anywhere around UCD or the Arts building where you can check with a human being that you are actually registered for your course? I've paid my fees and i`m enrolled into my course on StuWeb but last year there was seperate places, one to bring in your bank giro form to register and the other to get your student card.

Any info ppl?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I posted a thread about this ages ago.

Advertisement