Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone around?

Options
  • 06-09-2005 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Hey-just wondering if anyone is around to do anything tonight-im mega bored as all me mates still away on their hols!Since its such a gorge eve thought we could hav an early meet the fresher drinks?is anyone up for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I wouldn't be adverse to this, except I'm really strapped for cash. It sucks not having a job, it really does. Anyway, kittenkiller's in Amsterdam and not many others are online at the mo, so maybe it's a tad too short notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Yeah i know it was just a spur of the moment thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I'll be in the Porterhouse around 8ish... as usually I am to be found such... old and lecherous lush that I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

I'm in the office, come visit!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

SebtheBum wrote:
    I wouldn't be adverse to this, except I'm really strapped for cash. It sucks not having a job, it really does. Anyway, kittenkiller's in Amsterdam and not many others are online at the mo, so maybe it's a tad too short notice.
    BITCH! never told me she was goin or I would have asked her to pick me up a suveneir...like a postcard or something....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

im mega bored as all me mates still away on their hols!

Suuuurrrrre you have friends. Hahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

panda100 wrote:
    Hey-just wondering if anyone is around to do anything tonight-im mega bored as all me mates still away on their hols!Since its such a gorge eve thought we could hav an early meet the fresher drinks?is anyone up for it?

Ah Panda, surely someone as brainy and cool as you has someone to hang out with?

Well what did you do tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

Ah Panda, surely someone as brainy and cool as you has someone to hang out with?

Ooo the charm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Its ok i managed to keep myself amused and ended up heading out to me flatmates b+l grad party in tramco!Helped a bit in the union yest with welfare and have to admit their doing a great job in there-was looking at all the welfare and ents plans for the years and ive never seen the union so well organised!all the plans for this year are fab and the acts and comedians that are lined up are mega fantastic!keep up the good work vainglory!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I got joyfully merry last night. It was a joy to be in a place where everyone knows my name and Cliffy the mailman was in good form but that bartender, the redneck on.... hold on!! That was CHEERS!!

I got pished on me own in the Porterhouse 'cause nobody likes me 'cause I'm not a Catholic...

• Advertisement
Advertisement