Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick PSP Sandisk Question...

• 06-09-2005 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I am pretty sure that this Sandisk from Amazon is compatible with the PSP, but I would just like someone to confirm this for me.

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Yes, it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 yogi_hughes

Cheers Benny, good man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

you can get them for about £52 including delivery+insurance off ebay, there should be a link in one of the threads below with memory card in the title. The gaming pro duo's dont make a bit of difference, so just get the normal blue one if amazon or whereever u get it, have it cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

you can get them for about £52 including delivery+insurance off ebay, there should be a link in one of the threads below with memory card in the title. The gaming pro duo's dont make a bit of difference, so just get the normal blue one if amazon or whereever u get it, have it cheaper

got mine for 60ish yesterday.....couldn't find cheaper but the prices keep fluctuating so who knows.

What is the point of the "gaming" pro duo's? I just want one for movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

The gaming sticks looks better and are faster. But the psp isn't fast enough to take advantage of them anyway :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Ciaran500 wrote:
    The gaming sticks looks better and are faster. But the psp isn't fast enough to take advantage of them anyway :/
    lol...thanks....oh well i got myself a fancy looking card i can't see anyway :rolleyes: :)

Advertisement