Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for the name of a room

• 06-09-2005 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Do you know when you go in the main entrance of the IT Carlow Building, and go left into the Science builidng (C block), and take another left. I think its Administration, but I'm not too sure.

I'm asking as I want to ask the people there some questions, but the new receptionist isn't as good/bright as the one that was on a few months back, and forwarded me to science :(

The questions are about repeating one module, cos if I pass that module I get a shiney piece of paper saying I passed the course. I think its Administration, but if someone thinks I should contact someone else, tell me. The course was IT Support. It was an Accelerated Technicians Course.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

It's admissions isn't it?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Go in the building, turn left, go through the glass doors. turn left and the administration office is on front of you. Pick up the phone outside the brown door on you right. Now it gets tricky.

You knock three time putting exactly 2 seconds between each knock. The phone will right 30 seconds later. Say 'It's a dark contrast to the way things used to be' and someone will arrive to help you.

Otherwise just pick up the phone and ask for someone to do with repeats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

i think he wants the name of the room so he can ring it up and be put through by the secretary... that was my impression anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

s4dd wrote:
    i think he wants the name of the room so he can ring it up and be put through by the secretary... that was my impression anyways
    Aye. I'm in Leixlip @ the mo, and I'm ringing to see if I can repeat the module in Dublin (the course was made that way so I should be able to).

Was told to ring Ray Jordan, as he was the head of the course at the time. Did it, but he wasn't there. I'll go from there.

Advertisement