Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Numbers - ambassador

Options
  • 06-09-2005 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

This was an absolutely brilliant gig and thats considering I seen a feast of music the previous couple of days at the electric picnic, the only downside was the crowd hadn't a clue of the "close your eyes" tune they did on push the button, i guess the chemical brothers fans that overlap with MM fans are few.

also this is a real shot in the dark but i bought a cool t-shirt at this gig, one with the 4 cartoon characters and "the magic number" written on the sleeve (navy-medium), which I left in the f*cking bathroom of McDonalds on O'Connell st (obviously didn't eat there).

Firstly anyone know anyone who'd like to return it?
    Or as this is extremely unlikely anyone know anywhere I could get one? Their web-site doesn't have a sales section and e-bay only have the u.k tour ones???
    Any ideas i'd be very grateful. :confused:

Advertisement