Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help!!!!

Options
  • 06-09-2005 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭

howayis lads

my ipod was stolen..Now it had no battery power so its pretty useless to anyone who doesent have the 30gb charger.What i need to know is when i buy my new ipod,how can i transfer the music from my current library onto the new ipod,if at all...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

cheers

dan :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

yermandan wrote:
    howayis lads

my ipod was stolen..Now it had no battery power so its pretty useless to anyone who doesent have the 30gb charger.What i need to know is when i buy my new ipod,how can i transfer the music from my current library onto the new ipod,if at all...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Sorry to hear about your loss.

You can use a program called vPod (search on www.cnet.com) thats pretty cool.
    It took me 2 hours and a lot of headaches to use iTunes :mad:
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

cheers lads

its just that i thought that if i hooked a new ipod up to my current library,it would just wipe it out...i heard it somewhere!!!

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

yermandan wrote:
    its just that i thought that if i hooked a new ipod up to my current library,it would just wipe it out...i heard it somewhere!!!

that only applies cross-platoforms! ie if you only ever use a PC then you dont need to worry. but if you were switching from a Mac to a PC or vv then the music on your IPOD might be lost NEVER on your computer though!

that help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

thats grand 440hz...cheers mate

Advertisement