Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting fan art and pages

Options
  • 06-09-2005 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Thought this be fun to go looking for. Then I came accross this site. Some stunning art done on it. But best of all I found this picture that he turned into a movie poster... in my opinion this is way better than the main one.

Serenity_kickass.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

This is not actually fan art. It is an official movie poster. The Lucky Australians are aparantly getting it.

http://www.fireflyfans.net/thread.asp?b=4&t=12514

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Fence

This is not actually fan art. It is an official movie poster. The Lucky Australians are aparantly getting it.

http://www.fireflyfans.net/thread.asp?b=4&t=12514

I'm not a huge fan of it for Serenity. It looks cool, but not Firefly-like.

Reminds me of that C4 Lost ad with the dancing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

heh.. so it is, my bad. Was in work and very tired when I seen it. Not a good combo for me :(

Oh I know the feeling. I haven't worked properly all week.

I was at a Hen party on Saturday night and I'm still tired.

Anyway sorry back on topic.

I do love that poster. I think it will pull more non Browncoats into see the movie than the Blue. It looks less Sci Fi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I like that poster but what's with the "play" buttons on the Es? :confused: They just look odd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Does anyone have a link to the official Irish poster? Or is there even one released yet?

This one is currently being displayed in Cineworld (just accross from screen 1).

Poster

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Need an account to view :(

Its free to sign up but here you go.

serenityonesheet.jpg

Advertisement