Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rovers homeless yet again... (sorry its old)

• 06-09-2005 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Story here
    “The Bohemian Football Club condemns the actions of the Shamrock Rovers’ supporters and is concerned that Dalymount Park should be a venue where families can enjoy football games. The actions of the Shamrock Rovers’ supporters last Friday night threatened the security not only of patrons but also of players who were at the time going through their warm down procedures on the pitch. In addition significant damage was done to seating and advertising hoardings at pitch side.

Rovers outlined plans to rent the Morton Stadium in Santry for next season under the terms of their application for examinership to the High Court in April, but they may be forced to take up an early lease on the venue if their spell in Phibsboro is ended by the Bohs board.

They did something similar to us at Tolka after beating us. Do they not think they are in enough trouble as it is?

[edit: sorry just saw the date on the article, apologies!] Anyone know what came of this now that I've posted it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Anyone know what came of this now that I've posted it?

There was a lot of gnashing of teeth at Bohs, and from what I could make out, most of the members would have been in favour of kicking them out if there had been a meeting in the couple of weeks after the game, but there wasn't, so the board decided that we needed the money too much, and they continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Bateman wrote:
    There was a lot of gnashing of teeth at Bohs, and from what I could make out, most of the members would have been in favour of kicking them out if there had been a meeting in the couple of weeks after the game, but there wasn't, so the board decided that we needed the money too much, and they continue.

Same as us last seaosn €5000 a month is €5000 a month, in the end the residents went mental and they had to go.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

In fairness I think its one of the few times the board have gotten something right, we're in big enough financial trouble without letting fan pressure stop vital money coming in, of course if we hadnt allowed huge overspending the last few years we could have let rovers die

Advertisement