Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromac

Options
  • 06-09-2005 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this company. Seems their system of building could be the business, at least from what the site claims. The system seems more of less to be essentially a lego like set up, bit more robust, and with concrete pumped into the centres of these panels.

Would love to know if anyone has any experience of this system either here or abroad, I know yop mentioned them in one other thread. Am hoping to see the idea in practice over the weekend as need to make a decision on this idea in the next week or so. Rising wall have almost finished rising. Was set on conventional block build but now in two minds.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Hi Mike,

Have you found out any more info about this system. I too am researching a new build and this really looks the business. It looks so quick and clean. I have had some talks with the MD of Euromac, and the only thing that worries me is the lack of Homebond approval, so if a mortage company wants that approval, getting a mortage might be a problem.
    Although, another company, Premier Guarantee, do offer cover for ICF build homes.

I would be interested to find out more!

Ciaran

Advertisement