Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In pain, not sure what it is?

• 06-09-2005 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I Woke up yesterday and I had a very sore pain in my testicles, as if i had been hit there, and kind of went up to just above the bottom of my penis and the surronding area, the abdominal area I think it is.

As the day went on, the pain decreased when I sat down, and eventually later on in the day completly dissappeard.

However today when I woke up, I felt fine for the best part of 3 hours, untial after a car drive I got up and began to feel the pain again, its still wiith me now as Im writting this.

I'm just wondering what exactly this could be or have other had any other similar experiences?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Its a pain in the scrotum. And if they last more than momentarily are usually worthy of medical investigation. It might be nothing, but "Go to doctor."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Got a pain the odd time when I REALLY REALLY needed to pee, after just waking up. Once I pee'd, tho, the pain was gone. Was it anything like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It could be a torsion. It can be quite common for guys.

You're better off going to the doctor though. There's no need to be embarrassed about seeing a doctor as he's a trained profesional and your health is paramount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Go 2 The Doctor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

hi i was getting similar on and off pains in that area until one day it got so bad i went to hospital. i was diagnosed with an infection. the doctor told me it wasnt unusual in men esp teenagers which i was at the time

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

could be a hernia, my friend had that same problem for months til he sorted it, the longer ya leave it, the worse itll be

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

It could be a torsion. It can be quite common for guys.

Yeah, I know something about that :p

You go in with two balls and come out with one. Ill keep my balls thanks.

NB, make sure both of the crown jewels are facing the correct way, if not its torsion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I will also hit you with the old "This is not a medical forum, go to a doctor!"

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

http://members.boards.ie/gordon/gotodoctor.jpg

This, I wager, speaks for everyone.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

go to the doctor!
    B

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement