Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live Stream for Matches

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Before you are able to watch this stream, you are needed to do the following below.

1. Download PPStream from here. Please be assured that it doesn't contain any virus.

2. Open the file and install it.

3. Once installation is completed, you ready to go! Click here to watch this stream.

Note: You are required to wait 3-5 min for end of buffering to start the streaming. Please be patient and enjoy!

http://all-streaming-media.com/peer-to-peer-TV/p2p-streaming-Internet-TV-PPStream.htm

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

seansouth wrote:
    How does it work?

I've downloaded the software, clicked each of the four links and nothing.

I had to use IE as nothing came up on Firefox but the 3rd link was the one that worked for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

So just open it, and leave it, and hope for the best.

Paste the link into Internet Explorer.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Does it have to be IE?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

It seems that way.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

3rd link worked for me as well.
    IE seems to be the one to use.
    Is it possible to open these in WMP ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭solskjaer20

I've downloaded it, installed it.......tried the third link in IE and up comes a screen with PPStream or something on it......do I just wait five minutes or hit play or what?

I've downloaded it, installed it.......tried the third link in IE and up comes a screen with PPStream or something on it......do I just wait five minutes or hit play or what?

Try the tohers in different browsers

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

Anyone got a link for Chelsea game ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Great stuff guys got to see the second half of the united game. Sky 0 - Gary 1!

Anby chance of Man Utd vs Charlton on Wednesday?

EDIT: Just discovered its on Sky anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

edson wrote:
    Anyone got a link for this game?
    Milan vs Red Star second leg links (Shanghai TV, Chinese commentary):

TVAnts: tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=cbc5dd44d62a3112

Sopcast: sop://211.152.34.35:3912/6001

PPStream: ppstream://hwmpb62ce7jcmaybapmt3ghq7mb5spmytwbqhwo2a4ohua6z.pps/GORERXTXMUM35A4QCHCHEEHIT2SZZYBA

Hope this isn't too late for you! :o I know you were asking for links for the first leg but better late than never, eh? I really hope these work, I got the links from here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

Any streams for tonights action?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Any stream for Chelsea - v - Boro' game?

Star sports on ppstream but for some reason i aint getting sound!

Anyone know Star sports channel number or any actualy clue on how to find it in ppsteam, Utd game is on.

/found Tonj Jass movie on 430 1.2ie great fight scenes in it, Warrior King its called.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

Anyone have a PPStream feed for Villa Newcastle?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

PPStream should be showing it on Guangdong and ESPN.

[URL]ppstream://218.16.123.220:22222/YDQYNBNWPJSBPS532VGOGKEXN5ZC2C2R[/URL]

[URL]ppstream://hwwmkbuymu6ycokoapmt3ge5qub5tw4ze6dahwotmjxeua6zzjr6syqd3hoqdtuzapm5uo5peeb5turgamaqhwoseybqga6z.pps/S5X7CH7IL4FMFB3UNHGR4FBZPTZIFZ4I[/URL]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Blackburn Vs. Chelsea Best Bets :

[URL]ppstream://hwwmkbuymu6ycokoapmt3ge5qub5tw4ze6dahwotmjxeua6zzjr6syqd3hoqdtuzapm5uo5peeb5turgamaqhwoseybqga6z.pps/S5X7CH7IL4FMFB3UNHGR4FBZPTZIFZ4I[/URL]

[URL]ppstream://218.30.69.145:10101/GSWLJRZEC4UVHJB6LBSD56JMNU6N6N6N[/URL]

[URL]ppstream://hwmpb62ce7jcmaybapmt3ghq7mb5spmytwbqhwo2a4ohua6z.pps/GORERXTXMUM35A4QCHCHEEHIT2SZZYBA[/URL]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Cheers Ponster, anyone know what channel is showing Real Madrid v Villareal? Really want to see what this new look Capello Madrid team is like.

found it! ppstream://218.30.69.145:11144/YE3DAKCDUIDS4IP2EMTLKI5QLIVG5VEP

Good old CCTV5!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Hi I've been waiting for 2 months to try and tell ye this but I found the ultimate website for all the streaming addresses.

Its a spanish webiste rojadirecta.com and its top class really. I have ppstream installed and all I have to do is look at the list of events on the main page, click the match I want to view and then click the ppstream button that appears. By clicking this, it automatically starts up my ppstream and streams the match. It really is a fantastic website.

They also offer links to torrent downloads of the matches in the forums, usually about 8 hours after the match finishes. Amazing sevice really, the user 'Messi' is a complete legend.

Anyways, enjoy the free football lads.....and F1 and golf and basketball and tennis.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Cheers, looks good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Hi I've been waiting for 2 months to try and tell ye this but I found the ultimate website for all the streaming addresses.

Its a spanish webiste rojadirecta.com and its top class really. I have ppstream installed and all I have to do is look at the list of events on the main page, click the match I want to view and then click the ppstream button that appears. By clicking this, it automatically starts up my ppstream and streams the match. It really is a fantastic website.

They also offer links to torrent downloads of the matches in the forums, usually about 8 hours after the match finishes. Amazing sevice really, the user 'Messi' is a complete legend.

Anyways, enjoy the free football lads.....and F1 and golf and basketball and tennis.....

You might just be my new hero. Thanks a million!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Yeah excellent post. Lets hope it does not get too busy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

Hey all,

I cant get my head around this live stream thing.. I am guessing that using particular software, live footy matches can be viewed from the net. But where does the match coverage come from? Foreign channels? Also, what is the best software to view the streams? I downloaded ppstream but it didnt work..

Cheers,
    Jeff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

and is there any version of that that isn't in ****ing chinese?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

My video in PPStream isn't coming through clear, anyone know what codecs i need for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

that rojadirecta.com site seems to be down. anyone got the link for this mobo-portsmouth match?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

The_B_Man wrote:
    that rojadirecta.com site seems to be down. anyone got the link for this mobo-portsmouth match?

working fine now

here is a link
    ppstream://218.16.123.220:22222/YDQYNBNWPJSBPS532VGOGKEXN5ZC2C2R

any with eng (or even french) commentary?

ppstream://hwmj3fnjme6ycokoapmt3ge5rab5tw4ze6dahwotmjxeua6zzjr6syqd3hoqdtuzapm5uo5peeb5turgamaqhwoseybqga6z.pps/FUN74ZQGJHQIPE73Q72CMK4EOGPPWTR7

is the barca match on anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Any streams for the Ireland match?? Am up north and ones who where in this house before hadnt gotta Aerial for RTE installed so cant get it atm :( And pub is outta question as GF here and wont go :( & dont think its wise where i live to go out in Republic top considerin all the brit flags up here :rolleyes:

Its also live on BBC3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Berns wrote:
    Any streams for the Ireland match?? Am up north and ones who where in this house before hadnt gotta Aerial for RTE installed so cant get it atm :( And pub is outta question as GF here and wont go :( & dont think its wise where i live to go out in Republic top considerin all the brit flags up here :rolleyes:

http://rojadirecta.com/

Scroll down to 20.45 on the left side, then click for the links. PS - Thats 20.45 CET, the game starts at 19.45 Irish time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

The Ireland match is being streamed here aswell plus all the other matches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Cheers for the links, thought I was going to be stuck with the radio. :) Nice one chaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Blackjack

anyone got links for the Scotland game?.

• Advertisement

Blackjack wrote:
    anyone got links for the Scotland game?.
    None of the major channels seem to be showing it.

There are a few channels including [URL="ppstream://218.16.123.220:22222/YDQYNBNWPJSBPS532VGOGKEXN5ZC2C2R"]Guangdong Sports[/URL] showing France v Italy though. Currently they're showing women's volleyball :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

Anybody got a link for Everton V Liverpool

Board@Work wrote:
    Anybody got a link for Everton V Liverpool

plenty of streams on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Anyone know where I could watch united match?

Anyone know where I could watch united match?

My above post will get u a stream for the Man U/spurs game

No English language streams for the Utd match?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Aquos76 wrote:
    My above post will get u a stream for the Man U/spurs game

When I click that link then united match I get

- Fortune Sports Pcast
    - DragonTV/EastTV PPstream SopCast PPlive PPlive Tvuplayer

No matter which one I click it says The page cannot be displayed :(

PPStream works as long as you have PPStream programme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

[url="ppstream://hwmj3fnjme6ycokoapmt3ge5rab5tw4ze6dahwotmjxeua6zzjr6syqd3hoqdtuzapm5uo5peeb5turgamaqhwoseybqga6z.pps/FUN74ZQGJHQIPE73Q72CMK4EOGPPWTR7"]Palermo -v- Reggina (on now), followed by West Ham -v- Aston Villa[/url]

// Needs PPStream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Amadora -v- Porto live on betfair, 7.15 PM. Members only AFAIK; use referral code 9PRD6GEEC if opening an account. :)

Advertisement