Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you looking forward to most about PES5?

Options
  • 06-09-2005 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I personally can not wait to see the new gameplay techniques and skill moves such as Ronaldinho's flip flap move....! I hope they sort out the lag for the pc too! I only play it on pc now because it is the best way to play it in my opinion!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

I love the "edit mode" and am looking forward to seeing a few diff features in this. Im also hoping that the premiershp clubs have the correct stripss like the spanish and italian sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Getting it on the PC for the first time myself as I now have a decent machine for it.
    Am looking forward to playing with proper patches / updates for a full premier league... and hopefully Championship.
    Playing online will be something worth waiting for too.
    I played a demo of FIFA 06 and it's just pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭POKERKING

hopefully they will make it a bit harder and real names all round not too bothered bout strips and crests as long as the names are right and the images are right!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I love the "edit mode" and am looking forward to seeing a few diff features in this. Im also hoping that the premiershp clubs have the correct stripss like the spanish and italian sides.
    Nope they could only get a liscense for two teams in the Premiership so they chose Arsenal and Chelski.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Can't wait to try out the new free kicks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

The Memorial Match or whatever it's called (crazy japs). It's the thing that keeps a running record of individual player's results against each other, so I can finally put the issue of me being better than all my friends to bed. I was saying ages ago they should put that feature in so I was flippin delighted when I read about it. Not too bothered about any new tricks, they're just there to woo stupid FIFA heads anyway.

Advertisement