Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure Mule

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Absolutely loved the last episode!!! Definitely hooked on it, I think a lot of people were very cynical to begin with (myself included) and ended up glued to the screen begging for more! Funny eh!

Think that public demand is high.. and they'll follow up on that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

So anyone know what happened to Bomber?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

FX Meister wrote:
    So anyone know what happened to Bomber?

Bomber admitted to killing (manslaughter?) an old man during a botched robbery which happened a while ago but remained unsolved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Nice one SeaBee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

I heard that there is gonna be a second series but it won't be til next autumn... As much as I loved it, it's awful long time to wait for just 6 measly episodes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

IMO RTE should give up on Fair City. Give The Clinic and Pure Mule 10 new episodes in the new year (Perhaps Kinnaskully too).

At least an Xmas special for Pure Mule.

"A Pure Mule Chirstmas"

Off Topic:-
    Anyone else finding that they are posting but their posts aren't posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

From todays Irish Independent:
    'Pure Mule' pure delight for RTE

RTE bosses will be "rubbing their hands with glee" after finally cracking it with their latest drama aimed at 15-34 year olds, according to agency Initiative.
    'Pure Mule' the six-part drama series set in the midlands which ended last Tuesday, has been RTE2's most successful homegrown drama in years, and far surpassed the viewing figures achieved by previous attempts at drawing a youth audience.

Nice to see. Hopefully we'll see some more quality drama set both outside the Pale aimed at younger ppl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Can anyone tell me who the actress that plays Jennifer is? She was brilliant, unfortunatly I only tuned in for the last episode. I was just walking by the TV and saw her and an hour later I was still gripped to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Actually 'Jennifer' was in college with my sister this year studying Teaching in History & Religion, but has deferred this current year.
    She's in Neil Jordan's upcoming film, Breakfast on Pluto, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I feel sorry for "Love Is The Drug" which had to be over shadowed by the over hyped "Big Bow Wow" and now is becoming less and less well known because of "Pure Mule". :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

SofaKing wrote:
    Actually 'Jennifer' was in college with my sister this year studying Teaching in History & Religion, but has deferred this current year.
    She's in Neil Jordan's upcoming film, Breakfast on Pluto, apparently.

Ive a bit of a thing for her, she is a great actress, beautiful too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Dizzy Lass

scargill wrote:
    I watched it last night with some friends who hadn't seen it before and I explained to them that it was set in Offaly, etc. When Scobie appeared they reckoned I was taking the piss and that it was set in Wexford !

He has a fairly strong Wexford accent alright - is the actor from Wexford does anyone know ?!

Garrett Lombard is a Wexford Man alrite, Gorey to be extact. I luv his accent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

what part of gorey is garrett lombard from?

Was there really a need to drag up a thread that's been inactive for over 4 years?!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Give her a break, it's her first post and not doing any harm. I didn't know there were different 'parts' of Gorey. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Others get reprimanded for it! There isn't much of Gorey someone can be from, so giving out specific details would be a no go, do you not agree?!

Advertisement