Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DVD's From Silvervision - Average Waiting Time?

• 06-09-2005 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

i ordered the The Monday Night War from Silvervision and payment was taken on the 19th of August but i still dont have the dvd. anyone know of any problems they are having atm? this is crazy seeing as Wrestling With Shadows was here in less than a week

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭nevisgod

It says here http://www.silvervision.co.uk/viewindex.asp?article_id=delivery that the average waiting time is 2 weeks for ireland and one week for england. I ordered the undertaker dvd ages ago and only saw recently that it was releases on the first of september. So two weeks from then i assume for me.

If uve any probs u can contact them by e mail (they usulayy write back very quickly) on their site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i contacted them last night and got a reply this morning. they have sent out another copy this morning :)

Advertisement