Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi Q7

Options
  • 06-09-2005 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

It’s almost embarrassing how much I want one of these. I used to like sports cars. But now I’m over 30 and live in the burbs.

normal_Prototype%20AUDI%20Q7%20photo%2001.jpg

Pic 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Words fail me.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

manky lookin thing , all disproportionate and akward looking. ....NEXT!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

mike65 wrote:
    Words fail me.

LOL same here. And VAG have such brilliant dudes like Belgian Luc Donckerwolke. He da man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

I think it looks fantastic. Much nicer than X5 or XC90 or toureg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Ann Elk

Looks perfectly equipped to filter plankton - don't quite get the whole 4x4 buzz though it does make more sense than that allroad yoke - what's that all about???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

The allroad yoke was to try and get them some tiny part of the 4x4 buzz market that they failed to see coming, until they could tart up a Touareg (or tart down a Cayenne), add 10k or so to the list price and call it a Q7.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ann Elk wrote:
    Looks perfectly equipped to filter plankton
    Heh, very good.

Advertisement