Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I setup win xp as an access point?

• 06-09-2005 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am just after getting my psp they rock so much..
    I just want to know is it possible for me to setup windows xp (home :( ) as an acces point for my psp as i dont have a wireless router..
    If this was possible could I send files across WiFi to the psp so i wouldnt even need wires...that would be cool...

p.s. anybody got any good sites on putting video on your psp?

Thanks,
    Hakko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DubPsycho

Im in the same boat as you.I have windows xp home aswell and my modem is not a wireless one.
    I have a WiFi card that came with my ASUS motherboard.Is there any way to share my internet connectoin with the WiFi card?

P.S. Dont mean to hijack the thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Go to pspconnect.com for an online tutorial on putting videos on the psp.I'm not quite sure if that's the address!Google it if it doesn't work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

Thanks Franky,
    Still no word on conecting my psp to my lappie via WiFi?

Hakko

Advertisement