Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Python Learning!!!

Options
  • 07-09-2005 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi everyone,

My name is Patch and Im gonna assist who ever want to learn in Python programing, its great fun, easy of use and has integrated C++ installed
    many other features which are JPython and Python for mac with a whole other heap of goodies are ready for you!!. Yes Incase you dont know we too have our own little compilers for BOTH mac and PC...

So if anyone wants to join in I will be here to assist you in what ever you need to know..

Patch$Python 2.4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Well patch,

If you really are as good as you're making out you are, why don't you try writing an FAQ see here for more details.

Python is a language I would have a little interest in learning, so an FAQ on it would be might nice.

Good luck

Baz_

Advertisement